Thursday, October 1, 2015

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Holiday Release Day #4






I hope you've been enjoying the new holiday release from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!

Today we have a new Christmas stamp set called Lovely Blessings and a new two-piece Scallop Tag Fri-Dies set! Oh my, these are so pretty and wonderful! The stamp set has the most beautiful Christmas sentiments and the scallop tag die is so versatile...you may have noticed I've already been using it a lot this week! *wink*

For my first card above, I embossed small white snowflakes in white on watercolor paper, then used three Zig watercolor markers to color in the background. I used the small scallop tag die with striped paper, then used the bottom edge of the large scallop tag die for a little accent piece. I love doing this! (That's what I did on yesterday's card with the red glitter scallop peeking out!). Do you like the tiny little dots sprinkled about? They came from the bottom of the tag! Lastly, I added the sentiment from the new Noel Fri-Dies, love those!

My second card is super CAS and I love it! Mainly because I love that striped line stamp from the new Festival of Lights stamp set! It looks so pretty with that red felt ribbon! I embossed the sentiment and little snowflake in silver, so simple!

Please head over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog to check out more samples from the rest of the amazing design team! Seriously, this stamp set has beautiful sentiments that they showcase beautifully! 

I'll be back tomorrow with the last day of the new holiday release! I shouldn't hint too much because Michele may fire me (haha!), but I think a lot of people will be very  happy! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe #1
Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Lovely Blessings
Cardstock: SU Crumb Cake, Gumball Green & Silver; TH watercolor paper, Oct Afternoon striped paper, vellum scrap
Ink: Versamark, Zig markers
Accessories: CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Scallop Tag and Blessings Fri-Dies, Big Shot, SU cord, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, sewing machine

Recipe #2
Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Lovely Blessings & Festival of Lights 
Cardstock: SU Soft Sky & Whisper White
Ink: SU Real Red
Accessories: Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 3/4" Circle Punch, Silver Cord, Red Felt Ribbon