Sunday, August 9, 2015

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

SU: Small Wonder




Happy Sunday!
How has your weekend been? It's hot here! Says 102 at 8:04 pm!
I head back to school Wednesday, can't believe summer has gone by so fast! 
I'm ready (I think!), but we move into a new building, so that means unloading my storage unit and moving everything into the new classroom. Ack! Bright side, surely I'll sweat off a few pounds!

I needed a baby card to mail out with a gift tomorrow, so I whipped this little thing up using the cute CAS(E) this sketch #135! I pulled out all Stampin' Up! for this one, except for the teeny tiny pennants the little bunny is holding, just grabbed some nearby scraps for that.

I got the Zig markers (thanks mostly to my wonderful in-laws for a birthday gift card!), and this is my first attempt at watercoloring with them. Argh! Why is it so hard? I think it has something to do with my patience. I'm a quick and simple stamper! lol! I need to watch some more videos probably. I also used my new Ranger blending tool, with which I'm obsessed.

That's it for now! Let the mad dash begin to finish up everything I was supposed to get done on summer vacation! haha!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Hugs & happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: Stampin' Up! Furry Folk, Whimsical Words
Cardstock: Michael's white, watercolor paper, SU silver glitter
Ink: SU Soft Sky & Pearl Pizazz, Memento Black
Accessories: Zig markers, Aquapainter, Big Shot, heart die cut from SU Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, SU Strawberry Slush ruffled ribbon.

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

102 degrees at 8 pm?! That's INSANE.
What a cutie pie card! I love your watercoloring!

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet take on the sketch!

donna mikasa said...

Adorable take on the sketch--love that you flipped the sketch, too!