Tuesday, August 25, 2015

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

RC Party Hats: It's Your Day!





Happy Tuesday!

I started this card for the Reverse Confetti #27 challenge about two weeks ago...

I finally finished it last night...after a 3 hour nap...after the 1st day of school! 

I used the Party Hats stamp set & matching Confetti Cuts, 
as well as the Woodgrain Confetti Cuts. Cute stuff!! 
The paper is from the Studio Calico Baxter collection.

Off to the next project!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs & happy stamping!




Recipe
Stamps: Reverse Confetti Party Hats
Cardstock: SU Basic Black, Studio Calico Baxter paper pad
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Big Shot, Reverse Confetti Party Hats Confetti Cuts, Black/White Baker's Twine.

1 comment:

Brenda Weaver said...

Hi Angie! Cute card! I'm not an animal person, but that dog and cat paper is really cute! That Studio Calico collection almost makes me wish i had a dog. LOL!
I love the little pom pom too. Did you make it?